Queen Anne Style
- A Baby Grand with Striking, Visual Appeal.
- Traditional Acoustic Piano Construction, Case Iron Plate. Elegant and Attractive Satin Black Finish.
- White Keytops and Ebony Sharps are Good Conditions with no chips.
- Stunning Art Case in American Walnut Compliments a Professional Interior Design.
- Original Matching Bench with Music Storage Included!
- Unbeatable Priced Piano with Shipping and Setup Included!
- Buy with Confidence, Checkout is Secure by Visa/Mastercard.
- Specifications: Dimensions: 56in. length, 55in. width, 39in. height. 88 Keys, Ebony Sharps, White Pyralin Keys.
- Manufacturer: Aeolian-America., Made in USA.
Accent Your Surroundings
A Beauty to Hear and Behold. This American Made Hallet – Davis Queen Anne Baby Grand Features a Decorative Case with Gracefully Accented Cabriole Legs and Lyre in the Queen Anne Style
Quality and Sophistication
Built in the USA by the Aeolian America Piano Co., this piano has a warm even sound with a medium touch action. It has pyralin keytops that are in excellent condition. The piano has been well maintained and hold tune well. Specifications: Dimensions: 56in. length, 54in. width, 39in. height.
American Walnut Queen Anne
Curved lines, in feet, legs, arms, crest rails, and pediments, along with restrained ornament emphasizing the material, are characteristic of Queen Anne style. In contrast to William and Mary furniture, which was marked by straight lines and use of curves for decoration, Queen Anne furniture uses C-scroll, S-scrolls, and S-curve shapes in the structure of the furniture itself. In sophisticated urban environments, walnut was a frequent choice for furniture in the Queen Anne style. superseding the previously dominant oak and leading to the era being called “the age of walnut.”