Steinway Model 0
- A Stunningly Good Sounding Steinway.
- The Perfect Living Room Grand Size.
- Ivory Keytops and Ebony Sharps are Good Condition.
- New York Steinway Satin Grand Case Compliments a Professional Interior Design.
- Concert Artist Bench Included!
- Unbeatable Priced Piano with Shipping and Setup Included!
- Buy with Confidence, Checkout is Secure by Visa/Mastercard.
- Specifications: Dimensions: 70in. length, 58in. width, 39in. height. 88 Keys.
- Manufacturer: Steinway & Sons, New York., Made in USA.
Affordably Priced, Heirloom Quality Steinway
A Great Opportunity to own a pre-owned Steinway 0 for a fraction of the cost of new. A new New York Steinway lists for over 63k. Enjoy and cherish a Piano Built by American Craftsmen built in the “Golden Age” of piano building.
A Well Maintained Instrument
Previous restorations include a new classic satin black finish, strings, hammers and much more! A handrubbed classic American satin finish is in great condition. The hardware has been replated in like new condition. The original ivory keys are in overall good condition. A great playing instrument that will bring years of enjoyment and pride to it’s new owner.
Steinway Model 0 Facts
Steinway & Sons stopped producing the Model O in 1924, and replaced it with the Model L which was ¼” shorter in length, and ¼” wider. Henry Ziegler (1857 – 1930) designed the Model O, the Model M, and the Model L. The Model O was the first Steinway grand to display the squared-bottom legs that are now a standard feature of all Steinway grand pianos. Although the Model O remained out of production for more than 80 years, it came back into production officially replacing the Model L grand in 2006.