Acoustic Baby Grand Piano
- Great for the Pianist on a Budget.
- Traditional Acoustic Piano Construction, Case Iron Plate. Elegant and Attractive Satin Black Finish.
- White Keytops and Ebony Sharps are Good Conditions with no chips.
- Ebony Black Grand Case Compliments a Professional Interior Design.
- New Padded Piano Bench with Music Storage Included!
- Unbeatable Priced Piano with Shipping and Setup Included!
- Buy with Confidence, Checkout is Secure by Visa/Mastercard.
- Specifications: Dimensions: 68in. length, 57in. width, 39in. height. 88 Keys, Ebony Sharps, White Pyralin Keys.
- Manufacturer: W.M. Knabe Piano Co., Made in USA.
Affordably Priced, Heirloom Quality
A Great Opportunity to own a Knabe Baby Grand, celebrated as one of the worlds leading piano makers for centuries, the W.M. Knabe Piano Co. was located in Baltimore, Md., nicknamed the “Steinway of the South” the company sold pianos to such noted people as Robert E. Lee, Francis Scott Key and in later years was the official piano of the Metropolitan Opera. In those years, the great Romantic composer, Tchaikovsky made his New York Debut playing a Knabe Piano.
Aesthetically and Musically Pleasing
This piano was lovingly cherished by one family, frequently tuned and maintained. It has an outstanding balance of tone with a medium to bright treble and a sonorous bass that speaks quickly. Measuring 5′ 8” in length this piano is an ideal size for homes, churches as well as public institutions. The classic case styling with octagonal spade style legs and a elegant satin black finish make this piano a wonderful addition to any decor. A musical item to be cherished across generations.
From the Manufacture:
Knabe pianos are handmade, limited production pianos created in the finest tradition of over 300 years of piano crafting. Production pianos have their place in the world of music. They are tonally consistent and durable, but they lack the “soul” of a handcrafted instrument. Each handmade Knabe has its own personality. When you play a Knabe, you will sense the difference. The rich and wondrous tonal quality of the Knabe has often been described as the nearest approach to the human singing voice. Listen to the tone of today’s Knabe – no piano in the world has a voice quite like it.